AT A GLANCE
When is England vs Pakistan taking place? Tuesday, 14th May, 13:00
Where England vs Pakistan taking place? Bristol
What is the expected weather for England vs Pakistan? 18-20c with sunshine and cloudy intervals but no rain forecast
What channel is England vs Pakistan on? The match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket
Where can I stream England vs Pakistan? England vs Pakistan will be streamed live on Sky Go
Are tickets still available for England vs Pakistan? https://www.eticketing.co.uk/glosccc/EDP/event/Login/828
England beat Pakistan by 12 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
Captain: Eoin Morgan
- England will have expected to have coasted to victory after posting an impressive 373/3 thanks to some sensational hitting from Jos Buttler in particular but the fact Pakistan came within 12 runs will concern the team and they know they will not have it all their own way in this series.
- There will be changes for this game as the England selectors continue to test various options so Joe Denly will play ahead of Adil Rashid, giving the Kent man a golden opportunity to impress and enhance his World Cup chances here.
- There will likely be other changes as Jos Buttler and potentially David Willey could be rested for this match so Jonny Bairstow will keep wicket and James Vince and Tom Curran could be handed starts as they also aim to impress.
Captain: Sarfaraz Ahmed
- Pakistan will take great heart from the performance on Saturday in Southampton despite the narrow loss and they will be desperate to bounce back here to keep their hopes of winning the series alive.
- Mohammad Amir’s hopes of a World Cup spot hang in the balance now after his illness appears to be chicken pox so that will likely rule him out for the remainder of the series while there will likely be changes from that last match.
- Talented pace bowler Mohammad Hasnain and Junaid Khan are both expected to come into the side for this match and it could be at the expense of Shaheen Shah Afridi and Yasir Shah but the rest of the team is likely to be unchanged.
This will be another fascinating encounter on a pitch that will likely play different to Southampton, although the small boundaries could see another high scoring affair. England will be confident of picking up another win but the rotations may leave them weakened. Pakistan will be really up for this one and they can level the series with their batting likely to have the edge especially if Buttler is rested for this third ODI.