When is Australia vs Pakistan taking place? Sunday 31st March, 12:00
Where is Australia vs Pakistan taking place? Dubai, UAE
What is the expected weather for Australia vs Pakistan? Sun and some cloud cover throughout in temperatures of up to 32c
What channel is Australia vs Pakistan on? Australia vs Pakistan will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Australia vs Pakistan? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Australia vs Pakistan? https://www.q-tickets.com/PakAus2019/eventdetails.aspx?k1=EbsR2rxgfE8=
Australia beat Pakistan by 6 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
Captain: Aaron Finch
- Australia somehow managed to claim yet another ODI win to make it seven in a row as they just edged Pakistan as they moved into a 4-0 lead and will look to see out this final game to complete the whitewash.
- After setting Pakistan 278 to win thanks largely to 98 from Glenn Maxwell, the Australians struggled to deal with Mohammad Rizwan and Abid Ali but some good bowling towards the end of the innings kept Pakistan at bay as they won by six runs.
- Kane Richardson was afforded some game time in the fourth match with the series wrapped up and he should retain his place whilst Ashton Turner will be hoping he is given a chance after failing to appear so far.
Captain: Shoaib Malik
- Pakistan will point to a lack of form and confidence as they bid to explain how they failed to claim their first win of the series after they failed to chase down Australia’s total despite looking certain to win.
- Abid Ali dazzled the crowd on his ODI debut as he hit a superb 112 and was supported in a third-wicket partnership of 144 with Mohammad Rizwan who also hit a ton but every other Pakistani batsman failed to make it to double-figures.
- Stand-in captain Shoaib Malik was a late withdrawal for the fourth game and whilst the rib injury he suffered hasn’t yet ruled him out of this final game, it seems unlikely that he will take the field unless 100% fit.
Pakistan somehow managed to lose the game from a superb position to highlight the frailty in their batting line-up although Abid Ali’s amazing debut will give them hope ahead of the World Cup. Australia will know they got away with one and will look for a better performance to see the series out. They can claim a whitewash with the win and although they may look to rotate their side, they should have too much for Pakistan who will be hoping they can at least put together a complete, team performance having largely relied on individual efforts throughout the series.