When is Australia vs Pakistan taking place? Friday 29th March, 11:00
Where is Australia vs Pakistan taking place? Dubai, UAE
What is the expected weather for Australia vs Pakistan? Sun and clear skies throughout play with temperatures of 25-27c
What channel is Australia vs Pakistan on? Australia vs Pakistan will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Australia vs Pakistan? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Australia vs Pakistan? https://www.viagogo.co.uk/Sports-Tickets/Cricket/Pakistan-Cricket-Tickets
Australia beat Pakistan by 80 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
Captain: Aaron Finch
- Australia made it six consecutive ODI wins in a row as they defeated Pakistan to wrap up the series with two games still to play thanks to a fine effort from their bowling attack to restrict their opponents.
- Aaron Finch fell just short in his bid to make a hat-trick of hundreds but his knock of 90 set his side up for the 80-run victory as Australia made 266/6 before Pakistan were bowled out for just 186.
- Having been rested for the first two games, Pat Cummins made a big impact in place of the injured Jhye Richardson as he took impressive figures of 3-23 off eight overs with Adam Zampa also taking four wickets.
Captain: Shoaib Malik
- Pakistan showed some improvements with the ball but ultimately it was their batting that let them down in the third ODI as they suffered a series defeat and will now be out to avoid a whitewash.
- Pakistan have serious concerns across the board ahead of the World Cup and little time to fix them but as well as their bowlers looking out of touch, the top order failed in the second game with three of the top four falling for just two runs or less.
- Mohammad Amir’s form has come under heavy scrutiny recently and he found himself out of the team for a second successive game but will be hoping to earn a recall for the fourth match with just pride now on the line for the Pakistanis.
Pakistan are staring down the barrel of a series whitewash as Australia continued their dominance in these ODI matches as they secured the series in just the third game. They have an unassailable lead and will look to continue their impressive form by add two further wins to see out the series. Pakistan just cannot find any sort or rhythm or consistency with bat or ball and it is causing major concerns ahead of the World Cup whilst Australia are shaping up as a real threat and they can further enhance that with another win here.