When is Rob Cross vs Raymond van Barneveld taking place? Thursday 14th March – 19:00 (UK)
Where is Rob Cross vs Raymond van Barneveld taking place? Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
What channel is Rob Cross vs Raymond van Barneveld on? Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Mix
Where can I stream Rob Cross vs Raymond van Barneveld? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Rob Cross vs Raymond van Barneveld? https://www.pdc.tv/unibet-premier-league-tickets
All-time meetings: Rob Cross 4-0 Raymond van Barneveld (1 draw)
Previous meeting: Rob Cross 6-6 Raymond van Barneveld
- Rob Cross has won three out of his last four Premier League matches and is second in the table on leg difference. He followed up his 7-1 win against Daryl Gurney two weeks ago by defeating 2018 Premier League runner-up Michael Smith 7-3 last week in Aberdeen.
- Cross took control of the game against Smith with a 164 checkout to break throw in the sixth leg of the match and then continued his supremacy with a 12-dart winning leg against the throw two legs later which gave Smith little chance of rescuing the game.
- His average of 103.96 against Smith is his highest average in the 2019 Premier League so far. Cross has had a match average of over 102 in four of his five Premier League matches this season.
RAYMOND VAN BARNEVELD
- Raymond van Barneveld was defeated 7-3 by Peter Wright last time out as he currently sits at the bottom of the table with two points from his opening five matches and is the only player yet to win a match.
- Barney’s average of 95.36 against Wright was actually his highest of the campaign, with his overall tournament average of 92.82 almost four points lower than any other player.
- Although RVB has not been playing well in the tournament, his woes have been compounded by the finishing of his opponents; across his five matches, his opponents have hit 54.1% of attempts at the outer ring.
There has certainly been a contrast in form between these two players in the Premier League season so far with Rob Cross posting ton-plus averages and looking confident (with the exception of his defeat against Van Gerwen) whereas Van Barneveld has looked a shadow of the player of years gone by. There has still been plenty of fighting talk from Barney but he needs the actions to back it up or he faces elimination. Cross has been playing far too well to look like slipping up against a below-par opponent so expect Voltage to continue his surge up the table with a victory in this match.
For 2019 Premier League Darts results, fixtures, latest standings and statistics, visit our tournament page