When is Rob Cross vs Mensur Suljovic taking place? Wednesday 27th March 19:00 (UK)
Where is Rob Cross vs Mensur Suljovic taking place? Rotterdam Ahoy
What channel is Rob Cross vs Mensur Suljovic on? Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream Rob Cross vs Mensur Suljovic? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Rob Cross vs Mensur Suljovic? https://www.pdc.tv/unibet-premier-league-tickets
All-time meetings: Rob Cross 5-5 Mensur Suljovic
Previous meeting: Mensur Suljovic 10-7 Rob Cross
- Rob Cross has won each of his last four Premier League matches and tops the league table with a two-point lead over second-placed Michael van Gerwen.
- Last Thursday night in Berlin he averaged over 104 in a 7-4 win against Gerwyn Price, meaning he has now averaged over 101 in six of his seven matches in the 2019 Premier League.
- Voltage continued his fine Premier League form across to the European Tour over the last weekend when he recorded an average of over 100 in all of his five matches as he reached the final of the European Darts Open where he lost to Michael van Gerwen.
- Mensur Suljovic made it back-to-back wins in the Premier League as he enjoyed a resounding 7-2 win against Michael Smith last week in Berlin, and as a result he has moved into the top four on leg difference ahead of Peter Wright.
- Since losing to Michael van Gerwen on night two he has lost only one of five matches, thus pulling himself clear of any elimination worries and ensuring he avoids exiting the competition after nine nights.
- He had a good run at the European Darts Open last weekend where he progressed all the way to the semi-finals before losing 7-5 to the eventual champion Michael van Gerwen. That was his first semi-final appearance since last November at the Grand Slam of Darts.
This is expected to be a good quality match between two players in fine form. Rob Cross deservedly sits at the top of the table on the back of some excellent performances. His confidence is very high and this is his best run of form since winning the world title over a year ago. Suljovic will certainly benefit from being free of any elimination worries and he is now a serious contender to make the play-offs. The Austrian has actually won each of their last four meetings but Cross is performing to a higher level now and he is tipped to come out on top in a very closely-fought game.
For 2019 Premier League Darts results, fixtures, latest standings and statistics, visit our tournament page