When is Mensur Suljovic vs Daryl Gurney taking place? Thursday 18th April – 19:00 (UK)
Where is Mensur Suljovic vs Daryl Gurney taking place? Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
What channel is Mensur Suljovic vs Daryl Gurney on? Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream Mensur Suljovic vs Daryl Gurney? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Mensur Suljovic vs Daryl Gurney? https://www.pdc.tv/unibet-premier-league-tickets
All-time meetings: Mensur Suljovic 5-8 Daryl Gurney
Previous meeting: Daryl Gurney 7-3 Mensur Suljovic
- Mensur Suljovic is just outside the top four on leg difference being one of four players placed between third and sixth in the table who are level on 12 points in the league table.
- He disappointingly lost 8-5 against Gerwyn Price last Thursday night in Liverpool – Suljovic led 4-3 after falling 3-0 behind but then lost five of the next six legs to go down to his second defeat against the Welshman in the 2019 Premier League season.
- His average of 88.8 against Price was his second lowest of the campaign and he has now failed to average 94 or more in each of his last four Premier League matches, having averaged over 94.5 in each of his previous seven games.
- Daryl Gurney sits in sixth place in the league table but is level on points with each of the three players above him in the standings. Last week he drew 7-7 against James Wade and has lost only one of his last six Premier League matches.
- The Northern Irishman will have been disappointed to only draw against Wade having averaged nearly 14 points more than his opponent over the course of the game – Gurney’s average of 104.05 in that match is his highest of the Premier League season.
- Gurney has a good recent record against Mensur Suljovic with four wins from their last five meetings, this includes victories in each of their previous two Premier League encounters.
Both players are eyeing up a place in the play-offs and with only leg difference separating the pair the stakes are high. Suljovic has not performed well over his last four matches and will certainly need to improve if he is to make the top four. Gurney played excellently against Wade last week and although he didn’t win, he will take encouragement, especially from his T20 scoring. Gurney enjoyed a comfortable victory over Suljovic on night nine, he has won four of their last five meetings and is tipped to take the two points from his encounter.
For 2019 Premier League Darts results, fixtures, latest standings and statistics, visit our tournament page