When is James Wade vs Dimitri Van den Bergh taking place? Wednesday 27th March 19:00 (UK)
Where is James Wade vs Dimitri Van den Bergh taking place? Rotterdam Ahoy
What channel is James Wade vs Dimitri Van den Bergh on? Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream James Wade vs Dimitri Van den Bergh? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for James Wade vs Dimitri Van den Bergh? https://www.pdc.tv/unibet-premier-league-tickets
All-time meetings: James Wade 1-2 Dimitri Van den Bergh
Previous meeting: Dimitri Van den Bergh 6-4 James Wade
- James Wade is third in the league table just a point behind second-placed Michael van Gerwen and ahead of Mensur Suljovic and Peter Wright on leg difference.
- He came back from 5-2 down to draw against Peter Wright last Thursday in Berlin. His 50% checkout percentage proving crucial as Wright missed chances to put the game out of reach. Wade still has the highest tournament checkout percentage in the league.
- Last weekend he reached the quarter-finals of the European Darts Open where he was defeated by Mensur Suljovic. On his way to the last eight, his best performance was when he averaged over 101 in defeating Dave Chisnall.
DIMITRI VAN DEN BERGH
- Reigning back-to-back PDC World Youth Champion Dimitri Van den Bergh is making his debut on the Premier League stage as one of the nine replacements for Gary Anderson in the 2019 Premier League.
- The exciting young Belgian recently broke into the top 32 and made it through to a ranking tournament final in February – he defeated James Wade and Rob Cross along the way.
- He reached the quarter-finals at the 2018 World Championship, 2018 Grand Slam of Darts and 2017 World Series of Darts Finals but his best run in a TV tournament came when he defeated Gary Anderson and Michael van Gerwen in reaching the final of the 2018 German Darts Masters.
James Wade will be striving to return to winning ways following a defeat and a draw in his last two matches. He faces a tough test against the rising Belgian star Dimitri Van den Bergh, who is very much at home on the big stage and will be relishing the opportunity to prove he is deserving of the chance to compete as one of Gary Anderson’s replacements. Wade has generally played well during the league so far as his ton-plus average testifies, not to mention his impressive tournament checkout percentage and one feels he will need to be right on top of his game from the off, Van den Bergh has the ability to defeat the best and expect him to push Wade all the way in an entertaining fixture that could go the distance. A draw is the prediction in this match.
For 2019 Premier League Darts results, fixtures, latest standings and statistics, visit our tournament page