When is St Helens vs Leeds Rhinos taking place? Friday 22nd February, 19:45
Where is St Helens vs Leeds Rhinos taking place? Totally Wicked Stadium
What channel is St Helens vs Leeds Rhinos on in the UK? Sky Sports Arena
Where can I stream the match in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match online via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for St Helens vs Leeds Rhinos?
St Helens – https://www.saintsrlfc.com/tickets/match-tickets/
Leeds Rhinos – https://tickets.therhinos.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/ProductAway.aspx?ProductSubType=AL
THE TEAM NEWS
Head Coach: Justin Holbrook
Squad: Amor, Bentley, Coote, Fages, Grace, Knowles, Lees, Lomax, Makinson, McCarthy-Scarsbrook, Naiqama, Paulo, Percival, Peyroux, Richardson, Roby, Taia, Thompson, Walmsley
- St Helens made it two wins from two with a dramatic late win away at Wakefield and will be looking for an improved performance here against a Leeds side that came to life against Salford last week.
- Saints have decided to allow Danny Richardson to depart the club on loan after he has failed to appear in either game so far this season and he will pick up some valuable game-time with the Championship club.
- Head coach Justin Holbrook has named an unchanged 19-man squad for the visit of Leeds and will also go with the same 17 providing nobody pulls up in training in the build-up to the game.
Head Coach: David Furner
Squad: T. Briscoe, Cuthbertson, Dwyer, Ferres, Handley, Hurrell, Lolohea, Merrin, Myler, Newman, Oledzki, Parcell, Peteru, Singleton, Smith, L. Sutcliffe, Walker, Ward, Watkins
Unavailable: Carl Ablett, Jamie Jones-Buchanan, James Donaldson, Ashton Golding, Dom Crosby
- Leeds earned their first win of the season and did so in impressive style as they defeated early table-toppers Salford 14-46 at the AJ Bell Stadium last week but now head for a tough contest against old rivals St Helens.
- Rhinos prop Brad Singleton put in a solid display after he was brought in from the cold and should keep his place for this game whilst Cameron Smith will be hoping to retain his place after receiving a late call-up last week.
- Liam Sutcliffe is named in the 19-man squad despite his late withdrawal last week and should come back into the side whilst Mikolaj Oledzki had to pull out with a hip injury but James Donaldson is out after suffering a concussion.
St Helens would have fancied themselves to claim a comfortable win in this game but Leeds' win over Salford suggests the Rhinos might have clicked into gear. Whilst Saints remain favourites, Leeds are an interesting proposition if they can kick on and this could turn into a brilliant contest. Saints are strong at home and will be up for the challenge, wary of the threat Leeds could pose if playing like they did at Salford, but they should still have too much for the Rhinos.