When is Leeds Rhinos vs Hull KR taking place? Friday 12th July, 19:45
Where is Leeds Rhinos vs Hull KR taking place? Emerald Headingley Stadium
What channel is Leeds Rhinos vs Hull KR on in the UK? Sky Sports Arena
Where can I stream the match in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match online via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Leeds Rhinos vs Hull KR?
Leeds Rhinos – https://tickets.therhinos.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/ProductHome.aspx?ProductSubType=HL
Hull KR – https://www.tickethour.co.uk/hkr-ww/showProductList.html
THE TEAM NEWS
Head Coach: Richard Agar
Squad: T. Briscoe, Cuthbertson, Donaldson, Dwyer, Ferres, Handley, Hurrell, Jones-Buchanan, Lui, Lunt, Martin, Merrin, Myler, Newman, Oledzki, Seumanufagai, Smith, L. Sutcliffe, Walker
Unavailable: Dom Crosby, Stevie Ward, Carl Ablett, Jamie Jones-Buchanan, Nathaniel Peteru, Brad Singleton
- Leeds earned their second straight win and fourth win in their last six as they opened up a two point gap at the bottom of the table but they will want to continue their good form against another relegation-threatened team.
- Brad Singleton will miss out on the key contest for the Rhinos after he was suspended for one-game for striking against Castleford with his place in the 19-man squad taken by returning veteran Jamie Jones-Buchanan.
- Jack Walker is also back in the squad after he was a late inclusion in the matchday 17 last week and takes the place of Ashton Golding whilst Shaun Lunt should be fit enough to make his second debut for the Rhinos against the club he left just last month.
Head Coach: Tony Smith
Squad: Atkin, Crooks, Drinkwater, Garbutt, Hall, Hauraki, Johnson, Keinhorst, Lawler, Linnett, Livett, Masoe, McGuire, Mulhern, Murray, Parcell, Quinlan, Shaw, Tomkins
Unavailable: James Greenwood, Danny Addy
- Hull KR were brought back down to earth with a bang as they were hammered by Wigan with that loss keeping Rovers in relegation trouble and they now face a huge four-pointer against Leeds.
- Rovers are likely to recall George Lawler after he was afforded a rest last week whilst Danny McGuire and Adam Quinlan are expected to be fit after picking up knocks in the heavy defeat to Wigan.
- They are both named in an unchanged 19-man squad for Rovers but changes are expected with Jimmy Keinhorst pushing for a place in the 17 against his former club whilst Matt Parcell will be looking for a big game against his parent club.
Leeds host Hull KR in a huge relegation four-pointer at the foot of the Super League table and the result of this game could have big ramifications for either side. Leeds can begin to open up some daylight at the bottom with a win and whilst a Rovers win would suck them back in, they can edge this. They have been much improved in their last couple of games with some defensive solidity appearing for the first time this season and they should have too much for Hull KR back on home soil.