When is Hull KR vs Leeds Rhinos taking place? Thursday 4th April, 19:45
Where is Hull KR vs Leeds Rhinos taking place? KCOM Craven Park
What channel is Hull KR vs Leeds Rhinos on in the UK? Sky Sports Arena
Where can I stream the match in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match online via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Hull KR vs Leeds Rhinos?
Hull KR – https://www.tickethour.co.uk/hkr-ww/showProductList.html
Leeds Rhinos – https://tickets.therhinos.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/ProductHome.aspx?ProductSubType=HL
THE TEAM NEWS
Head Coach: Tim Sheens
Squad: Addy, Atkin, Crooks, Drinkwater, Garbutt, Hall, Hauraki, Keinhorst, Lawler, Lee, Linnett, Lunt, Masoe, McGuire, Mulhern, Oakes, Shaw, Tomkins, Vaivai
Unavailable: Adam Quinlan, Nick Scruton, Ryan Lannon, James Greenwood, Lee Jewitt, Will Dagger
- Hull KR failed to capitalise on a half-time lead against an under-strength St. Helens side as they went down to a third-straight defeat and now face a buoyant Leeds side after they won last week.
- Rovers head coach Tim Sheens has been handed a double boost ahead of the game with former Leeds pair Danny McGuire and Robbie Mulhern overcoming their respective injuries to take their place in the 19-man squad.
- After featuring as a necessity due to the injuries in the Rovers squad over the past couple of games, youngsters Harry Bardle and Adam Rooks are the two who make way for the more experienced duo this week.
Head Coach: David Furner
Squad: T. Briscoe, Cuthbertson, Donaldson, Dwyer, Handley, Hurrell, Jones-Buchanan, Lolohea, Merrin, Newman, Oledzki, Parcell, Peteru, Singleton, Smith, L. Sutcliffe, Walker, Watkins
Unavailable: Dom Crosby, Stevie Ward, Carl Ablett, Brett Ferres, Richie Myler, Tom Holroyd
- Leeds won a thrilling golden point contest against Castleford last week as the Rhinos secured just their second win of the season with the Rhinos looking to secure back-to-back wins to lift themselves off the foot of the Super League table.
- The Rhinos will be without scrum half Richie Myler after he copped a one-match ban for a dangerous throw against Castleford whilst young prop Tom Holroyd has also been ruled out with an ankle injury.
- Myler’s ban should open the door for Tui Lolohea to return to the side whilst Adam Cuthbertson makes a timely return from injury and the Rhinos will also be hoping to include Wellington Albert in their 19-man squad should the trialist be cleared to play by the RFL.
Leeds showed some promising signs in their win over Castleford and will be hoping that win proves to be the point at which their season turns around. They travel to Hull KR who threw away a great chance of beating league leaders St. Helens and they could be set for a fourth consecutive defeat here. The Rhinos will be full of confidence this week with the relief of last week’s win evident for all to see, and with Adam Cuthbertson and Tui Lolohea set to make a return to the team with a point to prove, Leeds should have too much for Rovers.