When is Scotland vs Wales taking place? Saturday 9th March, 14:15
Where is Scotland vs Wales taking place? Murrayfield Stadium
What is the expected weather at Scotland vs Wales? Cloudy, 9c
What channel is Scotland vs Wales on? BBC 1
Where can I stream Scotland vs Wales? Scotland vs Wales can be streamed via BBC iPlayer
Where can I get tickets for Scotland vs Wales? SOLD OUT
Wales beat Scotland 21-10
- Scotland are resigned to another year without challenging for the Six Nations title after a 27-10 loss to France in Paris left them in fifth place with five points.
- The Scots have not won in Paris for over 20 years now but will face Wales at Murrayfield where they achieved their only win in their last 12 against them.
- Stuart Hogg looks set to return to face Wales after a shoulder injury incurred against Ireland and Finn Russell could join him after missing out in France due to concussion.
- Wales are unbeaten so far in the Six Nations after an emphatic win in Cardiff over tournament-favourites England extended their now record-breaking 12 successive Test win streak.
- Wales have announced themselves as more than just contenders for their first Six Nations title since 2012, let alone the Grand Slam, but they might rue missed opportunities as they have yet to score a bonus point.
- Warren Gatland faces a happy problem in picking his 10 as Leigh Halfpenny played his first competitive match for Scarlets a day after the England win, as Biggar continues to impress off the bench.
Few would have picked Wales for the Six Nations title before the tournament, and their first-half performance against France in their first match would have put off the others. However, the Welsh now find themselves in contention for the Grand Slam after their first victory over England since 2015. Scotland stuttered and coughed in Paris, but they are capable of so much more with the likes of Stuart Hogg back in the ranks. Ultimately, this match should have everything at Murrayfield, but only one team has something other than pride to play for. Wales could finally achieve a much-needed bonus point in a high-tempo encounter.