When is Warwickshire vs Durham taking place? Friday 26th April, 2019 – 11:00 (UK)
Where is Warwickshire vs Durham taking place? Edgbaston
What is the expected weather for Warwickshire vs Durham? 11-12c with a 40% chance of rain in the afternoon
What channel is Warwickshire vs Durham in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Warwickshire vs Durham? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Warwickshire vs Durham? https://www.ecb.co.uk/tickets/domestic
Last meeting: Warwickshire beat Durham by 5 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Jim Troughton
Captain: Jeetan Patel
- It has been a difficult start to the 2019 Royal London One-Day Cup for Warwickshire as they have lost their last two matches against Northants and Notts after tying their opening match with Yorkshire so they simply have to pick up their first win of the season here.
- They continue to miss Ian Bell and Olly Stone and those two key absentees have affected them significantly so far and they desperately need more of their team to step up and start contributing more.
- Skipper Jeetan Patel has been the star with the ball for the team, taking nine wickets with an economy rate of 4.70 so he will be key while they can count upon Chris Woakes prior to joining the England camp.
Coach: James Franklin
Captain: Cameron Bancroft
- Durham slipped to their first defeat last time out against Lancashire in a rain-affected match so they will be keen to bounce back at Edgbaston with their confidence gained from winning their first two matches still intact.
- They made the strange decision to move skipper Cameron Bancroft down the order to number four after opening in the previous two matches and hitting centuries in both games so he may return there for this match.
- Chris Rushworth remains out and there is every chance that they name an unchanged side although they may bring Michael Richardson back into the side as they look to pick up their third win.
Warwickshire know they simply have to win this match but confidence is not great after failing to win any of their opening three matches. None of their batsmen have clicked into gear yet and their bowling unit have been unable to win a game single-handedly so far. Durham lost last time out and will be determined to bounce back and they will fancy their chances here. Assuming Bancroft can get in the runs once again, they have the clear edge in form coming into this clash at Edgbaston.