When is Nottinghamshire vs Lancashire taking place? Friday 19th April, 2019 – 11:00 (UK)
Where is Nottinghamshire vs Lancashire taking place? Trent Bridge
What is the expected weather for Nottinghamshire vs Lancashire? 19-21c with cloudy spells but no rain forecast
What channel is Nottinghamshire vs Lancashire in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Nottinghamshire vs Lancashire? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Nottinghamshire vs Lancashire? https://www.ecb.co.uk/tickets/domestic
Last meeting: Nottinghamshire beat Lancashire by 9 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Peter Moores
Captain: Steven Mullaney
- Nottinghamshire Outlaws always relish the One-Day Cup but after winning the 2017 edition and only making the play-offs last year, they will be keen to go further this time around and challenge for the trophy.
- They are without Alex Hales who is unavailable due to personal reasons and the absence of the England batsman is a significant blow but he only played 3 matches last season and scored 38 runs so they are accustomed to playing without him and winning matches.
- They have resigned Aussie fast bowler James Pattinson who was part of the 2017 side that won this trophy, and his return has sparked plenty of hope around the club and he will form a dangerous pace attack with Luke Fletcher and Jake Ball.
Coach: Glen Chapple
Captain: Dane Vilas
- Lancashire got off to a losing start in the Royal London One-Day Cup on Wednesday as they fell to a 125-run defeat at the hands of Worcestershire and they never recovered from their opponents’ blistering start when batting first as they ultimately amassed 367.
- Matt Parkinson’s 5/51 was the standout stat from that first game but they were never really in with a realistic chance of winning as Rutherford and Mitchell both hit centuries, and Lancs suffered without some key players in their side in the run chase.
- They remain without Buttler and Livingstone who are away at the IPL, while Alex Davies remains out through injury and that leaves them significantly short in the batting department which increases the pressure on Keaton Jennings, Glenn Maxwell and Jimmy Anderson to somehow produce some magic.
If both teams had all their players available here this would be some game to watch but the absence of the likes of Hales, Buttler and Livingstone takes the shine off it to a degree. It is Notts however who have the greater depth and quality at their disposal for this match even though Lancs have had something of a warm-up having already played one match. They were particularly poor in that game and this will be another tough test for them. Notts will be confident at home and they do have the edge and greater balance throughout their side.