When is Durham vs Lancashire taking place? Tuesday 30th April, 2019 – 11:00 (UK)
Where is Durham vs Lancashire taking place? Roseworth Terrace
What is the expected weather for Durham vs Lancashire? 14-16c with sunshine and cloudy intervals forecast but no rain
What channel is Durham vs Lancashire in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Durham vs Lancashire? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Durham vs Lancashire? https://www.ecb.co.uk/tickets/domestic
Last meeting: Lancashire beat Durham by 192 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: James Franklin
Captain: Cameron Bancroft
- Durham’s outstanding start to the Royal London One-Day Cup continued on Sunday as they won their fourth match in five in beating Derbyshire and they come into this set of matches second in the North Group and in a prime position for the knockout phase.
- They named the same squad for this second consecutive home match and there is every chance that coach James Franklin will name the same team for this game against third-placed Lancashire.
- Cameron Bancroft continues to bat at number four but that could change if they deem the opening partnership to need a boost which it arguably does, although they will be heartened by the form of their middle order with Lees and Richardson finding some form now.
Coach: Glen Chapple
Captain: Dane Vilas
- Lancashire come into this match with great confidence after picking up a dominant win over Leicestershire at the weekend and they know a win here will put them level on points with their opponents Durham who sit second in the North Group.
- This is the final game where Glenn Maxwell will be available to play before he departs for Australia to begin preparations for the World Cup so he will be keen to go out on a positive note and contribute towards a win.
- Jimmy Anderson is in the squad and is available once again though it would be no surprise if they decided to rest him here potentially, though it is the form of Saqib Mahmood that is really impressive as he has taken 11 wickets in his last two matches.
This is a crunch match in the North Group at the top end of the table with Lancs sitting in third just two points behind their second-placed opponents. Lancashire have been wildly inconsistent so far in the tournament but they know they need to string some wins together now following their superb nine-wicket win over Leicestershire. Durham have been the model of consistency and are playing good solid cricket without being spectacular. If they come up against an inspired Lancashire team here which will want to bid farewell to Glenn Maxwell on a positive note, then the visitors may have too much for them here.