When is Chile vs Peru taking place? Thursday 4th July 2019 – 01:30 (UK)
Where is Chile vs Peru taking place? Arena do Grêmio, Porto Alegre
What television channel is Chile vs Peru on in the UK? This match will be televised live on Premier Sports
Where can I stream Chile vs Peru in the UK? Premier Sport subscribers can stream the match via Premier Player
For viewers in the United States, the game will be shown live on ESPN+ and you can sign up here!
Where can I get tickets for Chile vs Peru? https://ingressos.copaamerica.com/#!/home
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chile moved one step closer to the 2019 Copa America final as they bid to become champions for the third consecutive tournament after seeing off Columbia in their quarter-final clash.
- In a fairly low-quality game, Chile were the better side but could not find a way through with them having two goals disallowed and they had to secure their progression to the last four with a penalty-shootout as the Chileans scored all five of their penalties.
- They now face Peru in the semi-final and will be big favourites to advance to the final against a side that have been very gutsy so far but with Chile set to name an unchanged side, they have the quality to make another final.
- Peru progressed to the semi-finals of the Copa America as they secured an unlikely and plucky victory over Uruguay despite not having a single shot on target throughout the match.
- In a game in which they spent large spells under the pump, the Peruvians somehow managed to keep Uruguay at bay and although the Uruguayans had three goals ruled out, they could not break the deadlock.
- Having forced the game to penalties, Luis Suarez’s penalty miss first-up proved to be decisive as Peru scored all five of their efforts from the spot to advance and look set to name an unchanged side following their heroics.
Chile and Peru both held their collective nerves to secure progression to the Copa America semi-finals with penalty-shootout victories in their respective quarter-final clashes. Peru have done well to make it this far after only finishing third in their group but they still have just one win to their name in regulation time from their four matches. Chile will need to beware of complacency but a third straight final is in their sights and they should be the side that wins this one.