When is Panama vs Trinidad and Tobago taking place? Wednesday 19th June, 2019 – 00:30 (UK)
Where is Panama vs Trinidad and Tobago taking place? Allianz Field, Saint Paul
What television channel is Panama vs Trinidad and Tobago on in the UK? This match will be televised live on FreeSports (Sky channel 422)
Where can I stream Panama vs Trinidad and Tobago in the UK? Premier Sport subscribers can stream the match via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Panama vs Trinidad and Tobago? https://www.goldcup.org/en/gold-cup-2019-tickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Panama will be attempting to make the 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup a memorable one as they aim to build on their effort in 2017 when they progressed to the knockout stages before narrowly losing to Costa Rica in the quarter-finals.
- The Panamanians went through the group stage unbeaten with two wins and a draw but have failed to win any of their last 14 matches with them suffering three defeats in their World Cup campaign last year.
- Panama’s two warm-up games against Columbia and Uruguay both ended in 3-0 defeats but despite them struggling for form – mainly because of losing several leaders in their side – they still have some threats in their side such as Gabriel Torres who will play a big role in trying to turn his side’s fortunes around.
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
- Trinidad and Tobago will feature at the Gold Cup for the first time in four years after they missed the 2017 edition but face a tough task to get out of the group with this game against Panama a crucial one.
- With no wins in any of their last four matches, Trinidad do not come into this tournament in the best of form but will be hoping to catch Panama off guard after they too have found wins hard to come by.
- Joevin Jones is the standout player for Trinidad with them boasting a solid back four but it is up front where they could have issues with their striking options failing to pose much of a threat in front of goal.
Panama have not won a game since April 2018 which was ironically against their opponents in this game. Trinidad and Tobago are also out of form having failed to win any of their last four matches but Panama are the side able to put their losing streak behind them here. Both teams need a win in this crucial game if they are to stand a chance of progressing with a tough game against the United States to come and although this is not expected to be a high-quality game, the Panamanians can edge it.