When is Rajshahi Kings vs Sylhet Sixers taking place? Friday, 25th January - 08:00 (UK)
Where is Rajshahi Kings vs Sylhet Sixers taking place? Zohur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong
What is the expected weather for Rajshahi Kings vs Sylhet Sixers? 26-28c with sunshine forecast all day
What channel is Rajshahi Kings vs Sylhet Sixers on? This match will be televised live on Star GOLD HD (Sky 729)
Where can I stream Rajshahi Kings vs Sylhet Sixers? This match cannot be streamed in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Rajshahi Kings vs Sylhet Sixers? Tickets can be purchased from the stadium on matchday
All-time meetings: Rajshahi Kings W1, Sylhet Sixers W1
Last meeting: Rajshahi Kings beat Sylhet Sixers by 7 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Lance Klusener
Captain: Mehedy Hasan Miraz
- The Kings come off a defeat to leaders Chittagong Vikings on Wednesday that has seen them remain outside the top four places so that makes this first match of their final four remaining games even more important now.
- The major positive from the loss to the Vikings was the impressive form of Laurie Evans once again as he hit 74 from 56 balls at the top of the innings to follow his previous century, and he has returned to the team with renewed confidence after being dropped.
- It is their local players whose form has dipped of late and it seems unlikely that their overseas players will be rotated so the likes of Marshall Ayub and Kamrul Islam Rabbi may be dropped from the side if they do changes things around.
Coach: Waqar Younis
Captain: Sohail Tanvir
- The Sixers' miserable recent form continued on Wednesday as they lost their third match in a row with Khulna Titans beating them this time, and their chances of a top four place are looking increasingly remote now.
- Their top order struggled badly in that match with Liton Das out for a first ball duck and this time they could not count on David Warner to keep things ticking along at number three, so they could well make adjustments to strengthen their batting further up the order with Jason Roy waiting in the wings.
- All-rounder Mohammad Nawaz was the man to come in for Warner and he enjoyed a superb performance as he smashed 54 from 34 balls and took 2/26, but there were not enough support and significant contributions from in both the batting and bowling units so they will look to improve on that here.
Both of these teams sit outside the top four places but the Kings are fifth on net run rate and firmly in contention while this is virtually a last chance for the Sixers. In recent matches, it is the Kings who have shown more quality and form compared to the Sixers who have lost their last three. They may play with less pressure now their chances are slim, but it is still difficult to favour them based on their poor form. The Kings edge the form book so they are marginally preferred but with no major confidence.