When is Rajshahi Kings vs Sylhet Sixers taking place? Wednesday, 30th January - 12:30 (UK)
Where is Rajshahi Kings vs Sylhet Sixers taking place? Zohur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium
What is the expected weather for Rajshahi Kings vs Sylhet Sixers? 24-26c with sunshine forecast all day
What channel is Rajshahi Kings vs Sylhet Sixers on? This match will be televised live on Star GOLD HD (Sky 729)
Where can I stream Rajshahi Kings vs Sylhet Sixers? This match cannot be streamed in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Rajshahi Kings vs Sylhet Sixers? Tickets can be purchased directly at the stadium.
All-time meetings: Rajshahi Kings W1, Sylhet Sixers W2
Last meeting: Sylhet Sixers Rajshahi Kings by 76 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Lance Klusener
Captain: Mehedy Hasan Miraz
- This is the final game of the group stage for Rajshahi Kings after just one solitary win from their last four matches and they come off a disappointing six-wicket defeat at the hands of Rangpur Riders on Tuesday.
- They could only muster 141/8 which was never likely to be enough against the Riders’ firepower and the batting line-up throughout failed to really get going so they will need Charles, Soumya Sarkar and Evans to pick themselves up for this crunch game.
- Ryan ten Doeschate missed that defeat due to a strain and that does not bode well for this game just one day later so that could see young leg-spinner Qais Ahmad get another chance and he did bowl relatively well even though the batting could do with a little more quality.
Coach: Waqar Younis
Captain: Alok Kapali
- Sylhet Sixers have enjoyed this phase of matches in Chattogram as they have won both of their matches so far to keep their hopes of a top four place alive and they come into this penultimate match knowing two wins gives them a chance of reaching the play-offs.
- The arrival of Jason Roy has sparked life into the team with some big hitting as has the inclusion of all-rounder Mohammad Nawaz, and their presence has sparked their locals into action too with Liton Das, Sabbir Rahman and Afif Hossain all enjoying some good innings.
- They are expected to name the same eleven that beat Khulna Titans last time out and while that looks top-heavy in terms of batsmen, their local bowlers such as Taskin Ahmed and Nabil Samad are in good form, while veteran Sohail Tanvir is also proving key to them.
Nothing but a win will suffice for these two teams as defeat will eliminate them from top four contention so there is plenty on the line here. All the momentum is with the Sixers however at the moment with their batsmen finding form at the right time of the season. They can take advantage of the Kings’ struggles, but whether that will be enough for the top four remains to be seen.