When is Khulna Titans vs Comilla Victorians taking place? Monday, 28th January - 07:30 (UK)
Where is Khulna Titans vs Comilla Victorians taking place? Zohur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium
What is the expected weather for Khulna Titans vs Comilla Victorians? 24-26c with sunshine forecast all day
What channel is Khulna Titans vs Comilla Victorians on? This match will be televised live on Star GOLD HD (Sky 729)
Where can I stream Khulna Titans vs Comilla Victorians? This match cannot be streamed in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Khulna Titans vs Comilla Victorians? http://www.tigercricket.com.bd/bpl-2016/buy-tickets/
All-time meetings: Khulna Titans W2, Comilla Victorians W3
Last meeting: Comilla Victorians beat Khulna Titans by 3 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Mahela Jayawardene
- Khulna Titans’ hopes of a knockout spot were extinguished on Saturday as they were handed a heavy defeat by the Sylhet Sixers as chasing an impressive target of 195/4, they were bowled out for 137 and fell 58 runs short so they only have pride to play for here.
- The batting line-up has improved in recent matches but they could not match the Sixers in that match, and they would prefer batting first where possible here but it is difficult to see how they can change their line-up again to improve.
- Given their performances have been much better in the second half of the group phase, the chances are they will not make any major changes to the team for this game unless they decide to rotate some of their locals to give younger players a chance.
Coach: Mohammad Salahuddin
Captain: Imrul Kayes
- Comilla Victorians have won three of their last four matches to get back into contention for the knockout places and they will be keen to kick on here to grab another win following their victory over Dhaka Dynamites by 7 runs last time out.
- The arrival of Thisara Perera and Liam Dawson has given them real strength with both bat and ball as along with Shahid Afridi, they have three of the best T20 all-rounders in the game and even if they lose early wickets, they know they can still chase or build a respectable total.
- Their talented bowling attack finally showed what it is capable of in that win over the Dynamites and if last season’s star Mohammad Saifuddin can regain his form, then they have comfortably the best attack in the competition.
The race for the top four places is warming up nicely now in this final week and Comilla Victorians are finding form at just the right time. They are looking like one of the stronger teams in the tournament with their trio of superb all-rounders and they should ultimately have too much for the Titans who are having a tournament to forget. With nothing to play for, it is hard to see the Titans really troubling the Victorians.