When is Dhaka Dynamites vs Rajshahi Kings taking place? Wednesday, 16th January - 06:30 (UK)
Where is Dhaka Dynamites vs Rajshahi Kings taking place? Sylhet International Cricket Stadium
What is the expected weather for Dhaka Dynamites vs Rajshahi Kings? 26-28c and sunshine forecast all day
What channel is Dhaka Dynamites vs Rajshahi Kings on? This match will be televised live on Star GOLD HD (Sky 729)
Where can I stream Dhaka Dynamites vs Rajshahi Kings? This match cannot be streamed in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Dhaka Dynamites vs Rajshahi Kings? Tickets will be sold at the stadium only
All-time meetings: Dhaka Dynamites W4, Rajshahi Kings W2
Last meeting: Dhaka Dynamites beat Rajshahi Kings by 83 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Khaled Mahmud
Captain: Shakib Al Hasan
- There is little doubt that the Dhaka Dynamites have been the standout team so far in the BPL, but they will have to carry that form to the Sylhet phase of the tournament and they start against a team they hammered by 83 runs in Dhaka last time out.
- They have won all four of their matches so far and batting first in each of them has been key as they have set big totals in each game although their last match was arguably their worst performance so they will look to improve on that here.
- The line-up is extremely settled right now and the likelihood is that they will name an unchanged side once again barring any unknown injuries as the form of the players is impeccable right now.
Coach: Lance Klusener
Captain: Mehedy Hasan Miraz
- The Rajshahi Kings have been hugely inconsistent in their opening four matches having won two and lost two, and they come off a disappointing loss to the Khulna Titans on Tuesday which was their first win of the tournament.
- After having restricted the Titans to just 128/9, their batsmen let them down and they were bowled out for 103 and that will almost certainly lead to changes as Laurie Evans failed once again and he will surely make way here for somebody like Qais Ahmed.
- The reliance on skipper Mehedy Hasan Miraz has been far too great with too many of the batsmen around him struggling to contribute which makes this task against such a dominant Dynamites team so big.
Rajshahi Kings have won two of their four matches so far but they have all been tight, low scoring affairs. The Dynamites have overpowered all their opponents so far including their previous encounter with the Kings which they won by 83 runs. It is hard to make a case for the Kings’ bowling unit to slow the Dhaka outfit down, and there seems little chance of their out of form batsmen matching Hazratullah Zazai, Narine, Russell and company, so this could be a fifth win from five for the Dynamites.