When is Chittagong Vikings vs Khulna Titans taking place? Saturday, 19th January - 11:20 (UK)
Where is Chittagong Vikings vs Khulna Titans taking place? Sylhet International Cricket Stadium
What is the expected weather for Chittagong Vikings vs Khulna Titans? 25-27c with sunshine forecast all day
What channel is Chittagong Vikings vs Khulna Titans on? This match will be televised live on Star GOLD HD (Sky 729)
Where can I stream Chittagong Vikings vs Khulna Titans? This match cannot be streamed in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Chittagong Vikings vs Khulna Titans? Tickets will be sold at the stadium only
All-time meetings: Chittagong Vikings W2, Khulna Titans W3
Last meeting: Chittagong Vikings beat Khulna Titans in a Super Over
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Nurul Abedin
Captain: Mushfiqur Rahim
- Chittagong Vikings have not played a match since last Sunday due to quirks with the schedule so they will be well rested although the momentum they built with two wins in a row may have been lost somewhat due to the gap between matches.
- The line-up is extremely settled after four games in the tournament and it is highly unlikely that they will make any unnecessary changes to the eleven barring any unknown injuries or departures from the squad.
- Najibullah Zadran came in for the last match at the expense of Sikandar Raza who has struggled so far and he is expected to be given a run in the team to find some form himself while Mohammad Shahzad continues to get the nod over Luke Ronchi due to his excellent form with the bat.
Coach: Mahela Jayawardene
- After picking up their first win of the BPL, the Titans suffered a heavy loss against Comilla Victorians on Friday and that came after they batted first and posted an impressive total of 181/7 that ultimately proved 20-30 runs short.
- Lasith Malinga came into the side and was easily their most economical bowler but his teammates failed to support him adequately and halt the Victorians onslaught and that will be a concern to the team who may consider bringing in an extra frontline bowler for this match.
- The form of Carlos Brathwaite continues to be an issue for the team and he could well be dropped as his batting and bowling continues to be poor and Stirling or Wiese would surely be a better option than the struggling West Indian all-rounder.
The Titans have shown an improvement in the last two matches to suggest they will be much more competitive for the remainder of the tournament now. The Vikings return to action after strangely not having a match for virtually an entire week and that may see them be a little rusty. Their form prior to that break was exceptional and they will be confident of getting a win here, although the Titans will be a big test for them.