When is Chittagong Vikings vs Dhaka Dynamites taking place? Wednesday, 30th January - 07:30 (UK)
Where is Chittagong Vikings vs Dhaka Dynamites taking place? Zohur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium
What is the expected weather for Chittagong Vikings vs Dhaka Dynamites? 24-26c with sunshine forecast all day
What channel is Chittagong Vikings vs Dhaka Dynamites on? This match will be televised live on Star GOLD HD (Sky 729)
Where can I stream Chittagong Vikings vs Dhaka Dynamites? This match cannot be streamed in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Chittagong Vikings vs Dhaka Dynamites? Tickets can be purchased directly at the stadium.
All-time meetings: Chittagong Vikings W1, Dhaka Dynamites W5, No result 1
Last meeting: Chittagong Vikings beat Dhaka Dynamites by 3 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Nurul Abedin
Captain: Mushfiqur Rahim
- The Vikings are coming off their third defeat in a row after losing to Comilla Victorians by seven wickets on Tuesday and they desperately need to snap this run of losses – all of which have come at home in Chattogram – as one win would likely seal a top-four place.
- The injury to veteran Robbie Frylinck has cost them dearly as he has been their best bowler in the competition so far and has been a key figure in the lower order chipping in with some vital runs, but his participation once again here is doubtful.
- Cameron Delport’s miserable form continues as he has now been moved down the order in an attempt to spark a reaction as he has managed just 133 runs in nine innings, and the batting especially continues to let them down across the team at the moment and there are few quality options to bring in.
Coach: Khaled Mahmud
Captain: Shakib Al Hasan
- Similar to the Vikings, the Dynamites have also lost their last three matches and they are in desperate need to get back to winning ways here to cement their place in the top four and they can do that against a direct rival for those places.
- Their last defeat came at the hands of the in-form Rangpur Riders but there were some positives to take from that match as they scored 186/6 and their top six batsmen all contributed with the returning Kieron Pollard smashing a quickfire 37 so they will likely go again with that top heavy line-up.
- The bowling attack continues to have a few question marks as they continue to rely heavily on their all-rounders Andre Russell, Shakib Al Hasan and Sunil Narine but they do need some of their local bowlers to step up here.
Both of these teams come into this match having lost their last three matches in a row and they need a win as they risk throwing away a top-four place with the Kings and Sixers hot on their heels. The Dynamites have had more positives to take from their last match with some impressive batting, and they have the big game players to bounce back here. The Vikings are struggling with the bat and it seems unlikely they will be able to keep up with this Dynamites line-up.