AT A GLANCE
When? Wednesday 21st
November, 14:30 (UK)
Where? Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Weather? 26-28c and glorious sunshine all day
What channel is it on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream the match? This match cannot be streamed in the UK
Are tickets still available? https://www.q-tickets.com/t10/eventlist.aspx
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Herschelle Gibbs
Captain: Brendon McCullum
- The Rajputs are one of the two new teams in the T10 Cricket League this season and they made a big splash signing Kiwi Brendan McCullum as their Icon Player for the tournament and several other big names such as Mohammad Shahzad, Chris Lynn and Carlos Brathwaite.
- Not only did they make some big name signings, but they also signed some clever short format campaigners who have done well in other tournaments around the world such as Laurie Evans, Peter Trego, Samit Patel and Ben Dunk.
- They have signed a number of speed merchants to form the core of their bowling attack with West Indian starlet Oshane Thomas forming a fearsome partnership with Tymal Mills and Mohammad Amir.
Coach: Tom Moody
Captain: Shane Watson
- The Sindhis are the other team to join the T0 Cricket League this season and they too will be keen to get off to a winning start having selected T20 legend Shane Watson to spearhead their team for this tournament.
- Their selections leaned heavily towards Australian and Kiwi signings as Watson is joined by Anton Devcich, Ben Laughlin, Colin de Grandhomme, Ben Cutting and Fawad Ahmed, so they will form a core part of the team.
- Alongside them, they can count on Jofra Archer who has been a revelation in recent years in the shorter formats and Mohammad Nawaz who has been in the Mzansi Super League in South Africa, so they will be key figures to this team.
The key in the T10 format is to score quickly and big so losing wickets will not be a major factor as long as they can bat deep down the line-up. Depending on the availability of their players given the crossover with the Mzansi Super League and internationals is affecting some players, and that may see some missing here. However, the Rajputs have a strong squad of players and some big hitters all the way down the order so expect them to score heavily and get off to a winning start.