AT A GLANCE
When? Friday 30th
November, 13:45 (UK)
Where? Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Weather? Sunny with a slight breeze, 28°C
What channel is it on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream the match? This match cannot be streamed in the UK
Are tickets still available? https://www.q-tickets.com/t10/eventlist.aspx
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Herschelle Gibbs
Captain: Brendon McCullum
- Needing a win to stay in the T10 running, the Rajputs beat the high-flying Punjabi Legends last time out by 12 runs, thanks in part to skipper Brendon McCullum and Carlos Braithwaite and they need another win here to have a chance of reaching the knockout stage.
- McCullum dropped himself down the batting order for the game against the Punjabi Legends to accommodate Rilee Rossouw further up and it proved a masterstroke of a decision as the South African scored 26 from 11 balls opening the batting.
- 35-year-old Munaf Patel continued his excellent campaign against the Legends, taking 2/21 and in a tournament where your bowlers are required to make an impact, Patel is proving a difference maker.
Coach: Robin Singh
Captain: Darren Sammy
- Northern Warriors maintained their electric start to the T10 League on Thursday by beating the Kerala Knights by eight wickets after they reached the total with 16 balls to spare, having been set a target of 101.
- Trinidadian Nicholas Pooran continued his excellent form as he hit an unbeaten 43 off just 18 balls with five sixes and two boundaries, meaning he is the tournament’s second-highest run scorer so far.
- With Andre Russell looking on fire with both ball and bat - after he scored an unbeaten 29 off 10 balls with four sixes - the Warriors are proving to be a tough outfit for any side to stop at the moment as they arguably have the most momentum of any team in the competition.
With the Rajputs sitting fifth in the second phase of the T10 League but with a favourable net run rate of +0.455, a win against table-topping Northern Warriors is essential. As for the Warriors, they have the best record in the league - having lost just once - and have the best net run rate - +2.582 - so are definitely playing full of confidence and should ride Nicholas Pooran’s excellent form in what should be a fantastic shootout of big hitting.