AT A GLANCE
When? Monday 26th
November, 14:30 (UK)
Where? Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Weather? 24-26c and glorious sunshine all day
What channel is it on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream the match? This match cannot be streamed in the UK
Are tickets still available? https://www.q-tickets.com/t10/eventlist.aspx
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Dean Jones
Captain: Shahid Afridi
- After losing their opening match to the Kerala Kings, the Pakhtoons have responded fantastically well by winning their last two matches against Rajputs and Sindhis so confidence is good coming into this clash with the Bengal Tigers.
- Andre Fletcher is in fine form right now and has been the key cog in their last two victories having hit 68 from 27 balls against the Rajputs and an almost identical but unbeaten 68 from 29 balls against the Sindhis so they will look to him for inspiration once again.
- David Willey was handed another chance last time out but he failed with the bat again and proved expensive with the ball so he could be a candidate to drop out of the side if they do make rotations here.
Coach: Stephen Fleming
Captain: Sam Billings
- It has been a mixed bag for the Bengal Tigers in the tournament so far as they have either been superb or somewhat woeful, so they will look to continue the form that saw them produce an excellent bowling display against the Punjabi Legends last time to restrict them to just 77/9.
- Spinners Narine and Ur Rahman have been a key part of their success as they combined for 4/22 from four overs against the Legends and they will be important once again as they come up against Fletcher and company.
- Jason Roy has topscored in all three matches for the Tigers so far but they really need to support the English opener better with the pressure being on Rutherford, Wright, Billings, and Nabi to contribute here.
Both of these teams have been two of the better outfits in the tournament so far but they are not without their weaknesses. They have both relied heavily on Fletcher and Roy respectively but more batsmen need to step up. The bowling unit for the Tigers has been superb and that gives them the edge in what should be another exciting clash in Sharjah.