AT A GLANCE
When? Saturday 1st
December, 16:00 (UK)
Where? Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Weather? 27-29c with warm temperatures
What channel is it on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream the match? This match cannot be streamed in the UK
Are tickets still available? https://www.q-tickets.com/t10/eventlist.aspx
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Robin Singh
Captain: Darren Sammy
- The Northern Warriors fell short on Saturday morning in the qualifier against the Pakhtoons so they face the Maratha Arabians in this final eliminator to see who will move into the final of the T10 Cricket League.
- They will look to produce a better bowling display than they did against the Pakhtoons as they conceded 135/5 and Wahab Riaz will be keen to improve after conceding 34 from his two overs.
- Rovman Powell produced an excellent performance with the bat as he smashed an unbeaten 80 but the top order failed to fire with Simmons, Pooran and Russell all struggle to hit big so they will need star man Pooran to click into gear if they are to make the final.
Coach: Wasim Akram
Captain: Rashid Khan
- The Maratha Arabians have reached this eliminator after beating the Bengal Tigers on Saturday afternoon by seven wickets and they did so relatively comfortably with five balls remaining.
- Their batting unit is firing on all cylinders at the moment and it was Alex Hales who produced the goods against the Tigers smashing a stunning unbeaten 87 from 32 balls and the batting is arguably their biggest strength right now.
- Dwayne Bravo is coming good at just the right time with bat and ball as he smashed 27 from 9 balls to see them home and took four wickets with the ball, so he will be a key man if they are to beat the Warriors here.
The Warriors showed they are human after all in the qualifier as they succumbed to defeat against Pakhtoons so they will have to bounce back here. Some of their veterans may struggle to play two intense games in the same day however. The Arabians are hitting form at just the right time and they will be confident of picking up back-to-back wins and moving into Sunday’s final based on the form they showed against the Tigers.