AT A GLANCE
When? Friday 23rd
November, 13:45 (UK)
Where? Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Weather? 28-30c and sunshine forecast all day
What channel is it on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream the match? This match cannot be streamed in the UK
Are tickets still available? https://www.q-tickets.com/t10/eventlist.aspx
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Wasim Akram
Captain: Rashid Khan
- The Maratha Arabians started their T10 campaign in disappointing fashion as after restricting Punjabi Legends to a modest total, they failed to chase it down with too many of their batsmen failing to contribute after a bright start by Alex Hales.
- The likes of Dwayne Bravo, James Vince, James Faulkner and Rashid Khan failed miserably with the bat and the middle order will have to improve if they are to kick-start their campaign here.
- The bowling performance was relatively good on the whole and coach Wasim Akram will not be too concerned with that, but there is room for improvement in all facets of the game based on their disappointing opening performance.
Coach: Stephen Fleming
Captain: Sam Billings
- The Bengal Tigers put in one of the more complete performances of the tournament so far to overcome Northern Warriors on Thursday and that will have given them a big boost in confidence for the tournament.
- Aamer Yamin was the star with the ball but they all contributed to make life difficult for the Warriors, while the batting performance was respectable with plenty of players contributing to the victory.
- That will almost certainly see them name an unchanged team for this match and they will look to produce a similar performance with the ball to expose what appeared to be a fragile and out-of-form batting line-up for the Arabians on Thursday.
The pressure is firmly on the Maratha Arabians to get a win here after a hugely disappointing opening performance in which they failed to live up to all the expectations around them. It is hard to imagine they could produce another poor performance with the bat especially but they face an in-form Tigers bowling unit here. Based on their opening performances, the Tigers have to be favoured, but you would surely expect a reaction and much-improved display from the Arabians and Rashid Khan here.