AT A GLANCE
When? Thursday 29th
November, 11:30 (UK)
Where? Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Weather? 26 degrees
What channel is it on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream the match? This match cannot be streamed in the UK
Are tickets still available? https://www.q-tickets.com/t10/eventlist.aspx
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Daniel Vettori
Captain: Eoin Morgan
- The Kerala Kings were underwhelming in their last outing against the Punjabi Legends as chasing 107 they were bowled out for 71 in 8.2 overs as Chris Gayle top scored with 35 runs from only 19 balls and Hassan Khan took 4 wickets
- The reigning champions have not won since their opening game victory by eight wickets versus Pakhtoons and Kerala need a win to keep alive their hopes of making the knockout stages.
- In form English wicket-keeper Jonny Bairstow signed a short-term deal with the Kerala Kings this week and will most make his debut against the Northern Warriors to add some more batting firepower and an excellent fielder.
Coach: Robin Singh
Captain: Darren Sammy
- The Northern Warriors have won three of their opening four games and sit second in the Super League and they have the highest overall net run rate after some big hitting in their matches so far.
- In their last game they defeated the Sindhis by one wicket as the Warriors elected to field first and were set a target of 91 and surpassed the mark with the very last ball.
- Batsman Nicolas Pooran top scored against the Sindhis with 17 runs from 10 balls to continue his solid form and in his previous two games he hit two successive half centuries so he will hope to make a major contribution once again.
The Kerala Kings desperately need a victory to have any chance of reaching the knockout stages but they face an uphill battle to defeat the Warriors who have been in much better form to date. Expect star Batsman Chris Gayle to finally deliver this season and rally the Kings to out perform the Warriors and claim their second win of the campaign.