AT A GLANCE
When is Scotland vs Argentina taking place? Saturday 24th November, 14:30
Where is Scotland vs Argentina taking place? Murrayfield Stadium
What is the playing surface? Grass
What is the expected weather at Scotland vs Argentina? Sunny, 5°
What channel is Scotland vs Argentina on? BBC One
Where can I stream Scotland vs Argentina? BBC iPlayer
Where can I get tickets for Scotland vs Argentina? https://www.autumn-internationals.co.uk/tickets.html
Argentina 15-44 Scotland
Head Coach: Gregor Townsend
- Scotland are coming off the back of a tough 26-20 defeat at the hands of South Africa. Despite battling valiantly, it was their sixth straight loss to the Springboks.
- The Scots are now 1-2 in the Autumn Internationals after losing to Wales in their opening game which followed a big win over Fiji in their next outing.
- Head coach Gregor Townsend has made eight changes to the side that lost to South Africa for the game against Argentina. Most notably, Finn Russell will move to centre while Adam Hastings comes in at fly-half.
Head Coach: Mario Ledesma
- In Argentina’s last game, they lost 28-13 to France in Lille, which helped to end the French team’s five-game losing run and extend the Pumas’ losing run to four games.
- The Argentina team were hit by tragedy in the build up to the weekends game as the 23-year-old girlfriend of flanker Marcos Kremer passed away suddenly following a short battle with leukaemia.
- Having been dropped for the France game, Tomas Cubelli could be in-line to return to the starting XV for the Pumas before they face the Barbarians next week.
Scotland had high hopes coming into the Autumn Internationals but their performances may have fallen below those lofty expectations. Despite battering a poor Fiji side, losses to Wales and South Africa were hard to take for Scottish fans and players so they’ll be looking to finish strongly against Argentina. As it’s the final Autumn test, fringe players have been handed the opportunity but they should have enough to overcome a physical Argentine side.