AT A GLANCE
Where is Barca Lassa vs HC Meshkov Brest taking place? Palau Blaugrana, Barcelona
When is Barca Lassa vs HC Meshkov Brest and what time does it start? Sunday 2nd December, 15:30 (UK)
What channel is Barca Lassa vs HC Meshkov Brest on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Barca Lassa vs HC Meshkov Brest? This match can be streamed live on ehfTV
Where can I get tickets for Barca Lassa vs HC Meshkov Brest? https://www.global-tickets.com/en/Sport/Handball/VELUX-EHF-FINAL4-Cologne/VELUX-EHF-FINAL4-Cologne.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAuf7fBRD7ARIsACqb8w6vZtIduB1vhZ115s0OWQV_ufg5WBo2fYMDpEs36BW2rJtfghmcCNgaAioEEALw_wcB
HC Meshkov Brest 21-29 Barca Lassa
- Barca Lassa are coming off the back of a 42-36 win over PGE Vive Kielce in Poland which gives them a better head-to-head over the Polish side who are just four behind Barca - who sit atop Group A in the EHF Champions League.
- The Spanish side can extend their winning streak to nine games, which would be their second best ever, just three games fewer than their record of 12, between 2011 and 2012.
- Barça’s left-back Brito Duarte had his best game of the season against Kielce as he scored nine goals, while top-scorer Casper Mortensen scored nine as well which brought his season tally up to 52.
HC MESHKOV BREST
- HC Meshkov Brest last time out drew a thriller 31-31 with Macedonian side HC Vardar, as Vardar scored an equaliser with seven seconds to spare, which saw Meshkov remain in sixth place in Group A with five points.
- The draw means the Belarussian side are on a seven-game winless streak, and are tied with Kristianstad for sixth place in the group.
- Right wing Darko Djukic has been in good form lately as he’s scored 12 goals in his last three games, but Meshkov Brest will be needing more goals from other areas of the pitch as they are the lowest scorers in Group A.
Barça’s attack has been unstoppable this season, scoring 310 goals in nine games, which is an average of 34.4 goals per game and means that they have a competition-best goal difference of 59. As Meshkov Brest have been fairly unsuccessful in stopping opponents from scoring, Barca should be able to extend their winning run to nine games.