AT A GLANCE
When does Bristol City vs Chelsea kick off? Wednesday 19th September, 19:00 (UK)
Where is Bristol City vs Chelsea being played? Stoke Gifford Stadium
What television channel is Bristol City vs Chelsea on? Bristol City vs Chelsea will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Bristol City vs Chelsea? N/A
Are tickets still available for Bristol City vs Chelsea?
Bristol City – https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/en-gb/categories/bristolcitywomenhome
Chelsea – https://www.chelseafc.com/en/tickets---membership/buy-tickets?team=women&competition=550
THE TEAM NEWS
- City started their league campaign with a victory at Brighton so they are one of four teams to sit on three points in the standings.
- They suffered defeat at the weekend as Man City finally broke their resistance in the Continental Cup as they ran out 3-0 winners.
- They made a handful of changes for that match with Pattinson, Rood and Humphrey coming in but the likes of Wooley, Rutherford and Graham should all return.
- Chelsea have just one point after drawing their opening match with rivals Man City but their form in other competitions has been exceptional so far.
- Other than that goalless draw, they have racked up 18 goals in their other four competitive matches which they have all won, and they will look to get their first league win here.
- They travel to the South West where they have a good record and will be buoyed by the fact that they won the title there last May to clinch the domestic double.
- Bristol City have lost each of their last six home WSL matches
- Bristol City have scored a total of just two goals during their last five home WSL matches
- Bristol City have kept one clean sheet during their last 22 home WSL matches (includes Spring Series)
- Bristol City have only failed to score in one of their last seven WSL matches
- Bristol City have not scored during the first half in any of their last four WSL matches
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 22 WSL matches (includes Spring Series) – their last defeat was 2-1 away to Man City in May 2017
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 11 away WSL matches (includes Spring Series)
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 10 competitive fixtures – winning nine times and drawing once
- Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in each of their last three competitive matches
- Chelsea have kept a total of seven clean sheets during their last 11 away WSL matches (includes Spring Series)
- Chelsea have won each of their last nine competitive matches against Bristol City
- Chelsea have won each of their last seven WSL matches (includes Spring Series) against Bristol City
- Chelsea have won each of their last five competitive away matches against Bristol City – Chelsea conceded a total of one goal during those five wins
- Chelsea have won their last four away WSL matches (includes Spring Series) against Bristol City all without conceding a goal
- Drew Spence of Chelsea scored the first goal of the match in each of the two WSL fixtures between Bristol City and Chelsea last season
Although the hosts sit above Chelsea in the table after one match, that is likely to change here. Chelsea were the better of the two teams against Man City in the previous league match and have dominated against all other teams they have played this season. Expect a comfortable win for them here.