2020 NFL Wild Card Play-Offs – Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks Preview & Pick
When is Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks taking place? Saturday 9th January, 2021 – 21:40 (UK)
Where is Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks taking place? Lumen Field, Seattle
What is the expected weather for Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks? 6c, cloudy
What channel is Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks? If televised on Sky, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go. Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can also stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Los Angeles Rams 9-20 Seattle Seahawks
THE TEAM NEWS
LOS ANGELES RAMS
- Los Angeles Rams secured their play-off berth with a hard-fought victory over NFC West rivals Arizona Cardinals but they will now come up against another divisional rival in this Wild Card clash.
- The Rams will travel to Seattle Seahawks in what will be a tough test for the road team, although they will hope to be boosted by the return of starting QB Jared Goff after he was sidelined with a thumb injury last week.
- Back-up John Wolford did a good job on his first NFL start but Goff will come in if he can prove his fitness and another player that is expected to take to the field is WR Cooper Kupp who has been activated from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Seattle Seahawks will come into the play-offs on the back of four successive victories after they overcame a challenging test from San Francisco 49ers in Week 17 and they will be confident of extending their streak in this first post-season game.
- The Seahawks have shown a marked improvement on the defensive side of the ball towards the back end of the regular season and despite conceding 23 points last week, they will believe they can build any success on the back of that.
- That was the highest total they have allowed since Week 10 which ironically came in defeat against Los Angeles Rams but with QB Russell Wilson still performing well to back his team’s defensive efforts up, the Seahawks are capable of posing some problems in the post-season.
These two NFC West teams will do battle in this Wild Card clash as divisional champions Seattle Seahawks host Los Angeles Rams. The pair each came away with one win in their regular season battles but the Seahawks have won six of their last seven matches since that Week 10 defeat while they have looked a lot better defensively in the second half of the season. The Rams are also strong on the other side of the ball and it was their defense that helped secure their play-off spot as they restricted Arizona Cardinals to just seven points last week. Just 68 points were scored across the two regular season matches between the two and with defenses likely to be on top again, this should be another low-scoring affair with under 43 points expected.