2020 NFL Wild Card Play-Offs – Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers Preview & Pick
When is Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers taking place? Monday 11th January, 2021 – 01:15 (UK)
Where is Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers taking place? Heinz Field, Pittsburgh
What is the expected weather for Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers? 1c, partly cloudy
What channel is Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers? If televised on Sky, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go. Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can also stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Pittsburgh Steelers 22-24 Cleveland Browns
THE TEAM NEWS
- Cleveland Browns defeated AFC North rivals Pittsburgh Steelers in a dramatic Week 17 contest as the Browns booked their spot in the post-season to end the longest active play-off drought in the NFL.
- 2002 was the last time the Browns made it to the post-season and their solid performance throughout the season has seen them rewarded as their 11-5 record proved enough to advance as the #6 seed.
- The Browns have highlighted their qualities on both sides of the ball at various points during the season but their defense will come under big scrutiny in this clash having allowed 419 points, an average of just over 26 points per game.
- Pittsburgh Steelers were unable to inflict some pain upon AFC North rivals Cleveland Browns as they fell short in their Week 17 contest to make it four losses in their last five matches of the regular season.
- The Steelers had one eye on this contest after opting to rest QB Ben Roethlisberger but he will return in this game for the #3 seed but he will need to get his team’s stuttering offense back on track.
- With 312 points conceded, the Steelers boast the second-best defensive record in the AFC but they only ranked seventh on offense with 416 points while they averaged under 20 points per game across their past six matches.
This is an intriguing contest in the Wild Card round of the play-offs with Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers set to battle it out in this all-AFC North affair. The Steelers won the divisional title but ended the season in poor form as they manged to win just one of their final five matches. The Browns on the other hand secured their spot in the play-offs by coming out on top of their clash last week, although Pittsburgh will be able to bring Ben Roethlisberger back into their team after he was rested in Week 17. The Steelers boast one of the best defenses in the NFL but their offense has struggled for long periods during this season and if the Browns can get their dual-threat ground game going to good effect, Cleveland can snare an upset victory to mark their return to the post-season in style.