2020 NFL Wild Card Play-Offs – Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans Preview & Pick
When is Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans taking place? Sunday 10th January, 2021 – 18:05 (UK)
Where is Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans taking place? Nissan Stadium, Nashville
What is the expected weather for Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans? 4c, partly cloudy
What channel is Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans? If televised on Sky, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go. Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can also stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Tennessee Titans 30-24 Baltimore Ravens
THE TEAM NEWS
- Baltimore Ravens could be a real threat in the post-season as their offense clicks into gear but it is their defensive efforts that will be worrying other teams having found some real form of late.
- The Ravens earned a blowout win over Cincinnati Bengals to book their place in the play-offs and they have now scored 186 during their five-game winning streak, an average of just over 37 points per game.
- On the other side of the ball, they have allowed 30 or more points just three times this season and over their last six matches, they are conceding an average of just 18 points per contest.
- Tennessee Titans edged Indianapolis Colts in the race for the AFC South title thanks to a narrow success over Houston Texans but the Titans showed their strengths and weaknesses in abundance in that Week 17 contest.
- They are struggling defensively at the worst possible time and they have now allowed 78 points across their past two fixtures which is not a good sign for them against a capable Baltimore Ravens offense.
- On the other hand, RB Derrick Henry amassed 250 rushing yards in last week’s victory as he surpassed 2,000 for the season which saw him end the regular campaign as the leading rusher and he will be key for his team in this matchup.
Tennessee Titans and Baltimore Ravens meet in a pick ‘em Wild Card clash with both teams firmly in with a chance of advancing to the next round. The pair both finished with an 11-5 record in their respective divisions and there is very little to separate the two but this clash is likely to come down to who prevails between the Titans’ offense and Ravens’ defense. The Titans struggled defensively during the regular season and had to rely on their offense to dig them out of trouble but with the Ravens conceding fewer points than any team in the AFC, the home team face a tough challenge here. With RB Derrick Henry capable of breaking any defense down, his presence will be important in what could turn into a shootout and with both teams averaging over 29 points per game on offense, the line of 53.5 looks capable of being passed in what should be an entertaining matchup.