When is Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks taking place? Friday 20th November, 2020 – 01:20 (UK)
Where is Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks taking place? CenturyLink Field, Seattle
What is the expected weather for Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks? 8c, showers
What channel is Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks? If televised on Sky, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go. Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can also stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Seattle Seahawks 34-37 Arizona Cardinals
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arizona Cardinals sealed a remarkable victory over Buffalo Bills as their entertaining contest ended with DeAndre Hopkins making an unbelievable catch in the endzone from a Kyler Murray Hail Mary attempt in what was the final play of the game.
- Hopkins had three men surrounding him but somehow came down with the ball in his hands which put his side back into the lead having fallen behind with just 34 seconds left on the clock.
- That win saw Arizona improve to 6-3 with a play-off spot very much in their sights and despite missing a couple of players for this clash, all of their key offensive weapons are fit for this important NFC West battle.
- Seattle Seahawks suffered back-to-back losses for the first time this season as they were unable to bounce back from their loss to Buffalo Bills with the Seahawks falling short in their NFC West tussle with Los Angeles Rams.
- Pete Carroll’s team struggled on offense for the first time this season as they managed just 16 points, their lowest total of the year having previously scored at least 27 points in all of their other matches so far.
- The Seahawks have had lots of injury issues so far this season and they have been particularly banged up in the RB position of late but Carlos Hyde will return for this encounter, although Chris Carson is questionable.
In an extremely competitive NFC West, this could prove to be a pivotal encounter between Seattle Seahawks and Arizona Cardinals. The pair played out a spectacular game the first time they met in Week 7 with the Cards doing enough to edge the win in overtime and it would not be a surprise if a tie during regulation occurred once again. The two are locked at 6-3 along with divisional rivals Los Angeles Rams which highlights how crucial it is to come out on top here but with the Seahawks losing their last two and three of their last four, their defensive struggles could be too much to handle with the Cardinals offense likely to be too good with the aid of a +3 start on the spread.