When is Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars taking place? Friday 25th September, 2020 – 01:20 (UK)
Where is Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars taking place? TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville
What is the expected weather for Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars? 26c, partly cloudy
What channel is Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars? If televised on Sky, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go. Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can also stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Jacksonville Jaguars 17-7 Miami Dolphins
THE TEAM NEWS
- Miami Dolphins slipped to 0-2 as they lost to their second AFC East rival in succession as Buffalo Bills were able to get the better of them in a game that was interrupted by lightning in the area on Sunday.
- The Dolphins took the lead for the first time in the match with just over ten minutes remaining but they were unable to hold on and allowed the Bills to post two touchdowns in the space of three minutes.
- On the short week for this Thursday Night Football clash, the Dolphins look set to be without CB Byron Jones owing to the groin injury he picked up early in last week’s game while WR DeVante Parker was limited in Tuesday’s practice with a hamstring issue.
- Jacksonville Jaguars were unable to build on their thrilling Week 1 victory against Indianapolis Colts as they fell to a narrow loss against Tennessee Titans but they gave another good account of themselves in that matchup.
- QB Gardner Minshew produced another eye-catching performance as he threw for 339 yards as well as making three TD throws and the second-year looks as though he will give his team a great platform to build from this season.
- After losing by just three points in the 30-33 defeat against a tough opponent on the road, the Jaguars will take plenty of confidence into this one, although they could have an issue with K Josh Lambo after he was added to Tuesday’s injury report with a hip problem.
Miami Dolphins are already 0-2 in the AFC East after last week’s loss to Buffalo Bills and they cannot afford to lose too much ground on their rivals with this game against Jacksonville Jaguars one that they need to win if they are to challenge for the post-season. The Jaguars will have other ideas and have started the year brightly, sitting at 1-1 after two entertaining clashes. They were narrowly beaten by a solid Tennessee Titans team last week but they have shown enough in their opening matches to suggest that they can earn the win in this one.