2020 NFL AFC Conference Championship – Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs Preview & Pick
When is Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs taking place? Sunday 24th January, 2021 – 23:40 (UK)
Where is Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs taking place? Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City
What is the expected weather for Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs? 3c, cloudy
What channel is Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs? If televised on Sky, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go. Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can also stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Kansas City Chiefs 26-17 Buffalo Bills
THE TEAM NEWS
- Buffalo Bills produced a sensational defensive performance to limit Baltimore Ravens to just three points in their Divisional play-off clash last week and that 3-17 success made it eight wins in a row for the Bills.
- Many questioned whether the Bills would be able to stop the offensive prowess of the Ravens but they did just that and in fine style too as they limited them to a solitary FG, while QB Lamar Jackson could only throw for 162 yards and 34 rushing yards.
- The Bills are in great shape ahead of this shot to make what would be their fifth Super Bowl and despite numerous players being limited during some of the practice sessions this week, only DT Vernon Butler and WR Gabriel Davis carry an injury designation with the pair questionable to feature.
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
- Kansas City Chiefs were given an almighty scare by Cleveland Browns in last week’s Divisional matchup as star QB Patrick Mahomes was forced from the field after suffering a concussion but the Chiefs did just enough to hold on.
- The Chiefs looked comfortable when leading 3-19 but the loss of Mahomes spurred the Browns on and gave them hope of an unlikely comeback and that may have been the case had head coach Andy Reid not made some superb, gutsy play-calls on what proved to be the final drive of the match.
- All eyes have been on Mahomes this week but he has cleared the NFL’s concussion protocols and will take to the field in this clash, although he is carrying a foot injury which he also suffered last week and that could hinder his ability to run the ball.
The eyes of the NFL world have all been firmly on the status of Patrick Mahomes after the star QB exited last week’s narrow Divisional play-off win over Cleveland Browns but he has managed to pass the protocols this week and will line-up under center as he attempts to guide his team to a second consecutive Super Bowl as they look to defend their title. He will come up against Buffalo Bills and opposing QB Josh Allen who is enjoying a career-best season to make this a brilliant matchup. The Bills have won eight consecutive matches and look a match for anyone but this will be a serious test for them. The Chiefs showed some of their limitations last week and if Mahomes is not 100%, the Bills are more than capable of taking advantage. They were superb on defense last week and must back that up again here to try and limit the high-powered offense of the home team but if they can produce a similarly strong performance on defense, their offense can cause the Chiefs some issues and the road team can earn a shock win to advance to the Super Bowl.