When is Washington Redskins @ Miami Dolphins taking place? Sunday 13th October, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Washington Redskins @ Miami Dolphins taking place? Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens
What is the expected weather for Washington Redskins @ Miami Dolphins? 29c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Washington Redskins @ Miami Dolphins on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Washington Redskins @ Miami Dolphins? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Washington Redskins @ Miami Dolphins? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Miami Dolphins 17-10 Washington Redskins
THE TEAM NEWS
- Washington made it five defeats in a row to start the season and their loss to New England resulted in head coach Jay Gruden being fired with Bill Callahan named as the interim head coach until the Redskins can find a successor.
- One of the rumoured issues with Gruden was his apparently reluctance to play rookie QB Dwayne Haskins but the Redskins have played that down and have not placed any pressure on Callahan to select him with Case Keenum set to start Sunday’s game.
- The Redskins already have a long injury list and T Donald Penn was another casualty against the Patriots after he suffered a hamstring injury with his status for this week in doubt after failing to participate in Wednesday’s practice along with four teammates.
- Miami will enter this game with fellow strugglers Washington 0-4 but will hope that their bye week can help turn their fortunes around with the Dolphins predominately using the week to try and get their roster healthy.
- T Jesse Davis is expected to return from the elbow injury that ruled him out of his side's last game with Los Angeles Chargers and with a limited practice logged on Wednesday, he should be fit enough to suit up.
- Despite naming a long injury list at the start of the week, the Dolphins did not have a single player sitting out of their first practice of the week and all 10 who practiced in a limited capacity have a great chance of playing on Sunday.
Washington decided to part ways with head coach Jay Gruden after their latest loss and the Redskins will hope a new direction can help them improve moving forward. They face another winless side in Miami but with the Dolphins coming in on the back of their bye and seemingly getting their roster healthy, they can edge this. If they are to do that, Dolphins QB Josh Rosen will have a big role to play and he could be the one to benefit most from the bye week.