When is Washington Redskins @ Green Bay Packers taking place? Sunday 8th December, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Washington Redskins @ Green Bay Packers taking place? Lambeau Field, Green Bay
What is the expected weather for Washington Redskins @ Green Bay Packers? 3c with a chance of showers
What television channel is Washington Redskins @ Green Bay Packers on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Washington Redskins @ Green Bay Packers? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Washington Redskins @ Green Bay Packers? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Green Bay Packers 17-31 Washington Redskins
THE TEAM NEWS
- Washington were able to make it back-to-back victories as they defeated a lacklustre Carolina outfit to improve to 3-9 but this will be a much tougher test for them as they head to Wisconsin to face Green Bay.
- The Redskins have a doubt over wide receiver Trey Quinn this week after he collected a head knock in the win over the Panthers in Week 13 and fellow wideout Paul Richardson also missed the first practice of the week with a hamstring injury.
- Already light in the receiving corps, the Redskins can ill-afford injuries in the position but if one or both miss this contest, their depth will be severely tested and leave rookie quarterback Dwayne Haskins with little to work with.
GREEN BAY PACKERS
- Green Bay returned to winning ways in comfortable fashion despite the snowy conditions when defeating New York Giants last week and with Minnesota losing to Seattle, the Packers were able to open up a one-game lead in the NFC North.
- Defensive lineman Tyler Lancaster suffered a neck injury in last week's game but he should be fine to suit up for this game having logged a full practice at Wednesday’s first session of the week.
- Right tackle Bryan Bulaga was absent from that practice owing to his ongoing knee compliant and remains a doubt this week while cornerback Kevin King will continue to work through a shoulder issue.
Washington have shown some pride in their last two games following an underwhelming season but they are set for a big test as they head to Lambeau to face Green Bay. The Packers are one game ahead in the NFC North and they should be able to pile the pressure on Minnesota by picking up another valuable win that will edge them closer to securing their spot in the play-offs.