When is Tennessee Titans @ Oakland Raiders taking place? Sunday 8th December, 2019 – 21:25 (UK)
Where is Tennessee Titans @ Oakland Raiders taking place? Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland
What is the expected weather for Tennessee Titans @ Oakland Raiders? 13c in mostly sunny skies
What television channel is Tennessee Titans @ Oakland Raiders on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Tennessee Titans @ Oakland Raiders? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Tennessee Titans @ Oakland Raiders? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Oakland Raiders 26-16 Tennessee Titans
THE TEAM NEWS
- Tennessee continued their impressive run by making it five wins from their last six games as they defeated AFC South rivals Indianapolis and have put themselves into a strong position to make the post-season.
- The Titans lost cornerback Adoree Jackson and linebacker Daren Bates to injuries last week and both will have the severity assessed during the week but have boosted their options in the secondary by claiming cornerback Tramaine Brock off waivers following his release by Arizona.
- Jackson and Bates were both absent at Wednesday’s practice and will have to prove their fitness ahead of this game but perhaps more worryingly for the Titans was the absence of in-form running back Derrick Henry who sat out with a hamstring issue.
- Oakland were completely outplayed by Kansas City last week as they were heavily defeated in their AFC West contest to drop to 6-6 and with the form they showed in their three wins prior to these two losses seemingly deserting them, the play-offs look a long way off.
- The Raiders decided to make a change to their roster on Monday as they waived Trevor Davis in favour of adding linebacker Marquel Lee who has been activated from injured reserve.
- Tackle Trent Brown has been dealing with various issues this season with a knee injury his most recent problem but he has now suffered a problem with his pectoral muscle that could place his availability in doubt for this week at the very least.
Tennessee can move another step closer to securing their play-off berth as they travel to Oakland. The Raiders have put in two extremely poor performances in a row and their own post-season hopes are evaporating but they could suffer a fatal blow with the Titans likely to win this. The road team’s chances in this game could be impacted if running back Derrick Henry cannot suit up but he is expected to manage his hamstring injury and should play a key role in another win for his team.