When is Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens taking place? Sunday 12th January, 2020 – 01:15 (UK)
Where is Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens taking place? M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore
What is the expected weather for Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens? 18c with showers expected
What television channel is Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Baltimore Ravens 21-0 Tennessee Titans
THE TEAM NEWS
- Tennessee’s defense held firm as they kept Tom Brady and New England at bay to overcome the Patriots in their wildcard contest but their reward for that performance is a trip to the #1 ranked team in the AFC as they face Baltimore.
- The Titans did as expected and put the ball in the hands of the NFL’s leading rusher with Derrick Henry taking on a huge workload of 34 carries as he racked up 182 yards and one touchdown.
- Quarterback Ryan Tannehill attempted just 15 passes and a similar gameplan may be in order this week but the Titans are expected to throw the ball more than they did against the Patriots although wide receiver Adam Humphries will be missing again because of an ankle injury and fellow wideout Cody Hollister is questionable.
- Baltimore ended the season with another win as they finished with a 14-2 record which was the best across the NFL and they will come into this Divisional Round play-off against Tennessee on the back of a bye.
- The Ravens have long looked like the best team in the NFL this season and will want to back that up by making a run to the Super Bowl with quarterback Lamar Jackson enjoying an amazing season under center.
- Running back Mark Ingram was forced to sit out his team’s Week 17 clash against Pittsburgh with a calf injury but a return to practice in a limited capacity on Thursday was a good sign and despite being listed as questionable, he is expected to play along with tight end Mark Andrews who is also questionable.
Tennessee produced one of their biggest results in their recent history as they defeated New England in their wildcard clash last week. They face an even bigger challenge now as they head to Baltimore to face the Ravens on the back of a bye. The home team only lost two matches during the regular season and although the Titans are capable of causing them problems, the Ravens’ class should eventually tell.