When is Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Seattle Seahawks taking place? Sunday 3rd November, 2019 – 21:05 (UK)
Where is Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Seattle Seahawks taking place? CenturyLink Field, Seattle
What is the expected weather for Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Seattle Seahawks? 11c in mostly cloudy skies
What television channel is Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Seattle Seahawks on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Seattle Seahawks? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Seattle Seahawks? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Seattle Seahawks 5-14 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
THE TEAM NEWS
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
- Tampa Bay were left to rue a controversial call that prevented them from taking a late lead against Tennessee and with the Buccaneers ultimately falling to a narrow loss, their record now stands at 2-5.
- Bucs WR Mike Evans was in great form last week as he brought in 11 receptions for 198 yards and two TDs and will be a big target again as Tampa Bay look to snap their three-match losing streak.
- TE O.J. Howard missed last week’s game and was unable to practice on both Wednesday and Thursday because of his hamstring issue but G Alex Cappa returned to practice for the first time since a broken arm in Week 5 on Thursday.
- Seattle were left to sweat late on as Atlanta brought the margin back to just seven points despite the Seahawks leading by 24 at one point but they were able to hold on for their sixth win of the year.
- The Seahawks improved to 6-2 with the win last week but that victory came at a huge cost with starting C Justin Britt out for the season with a knee injury.
- With Britt on the injury list, the Seahawks used their vacant gap on the roster to sign G Jordan Roos from their practice squad but did not make any moves before the trade deadline due to their relatively healthy squad.
Tampa Bay were much-improved following their poor loss in London against Carolina but were still unable to overcome Tennessee. They now head to Seattle in what will be another tough game and with the Seahawks losing just two games so far this season, they look a difficult proposition. The Bucs have lost three straight games and they are likely to lose a fourth here with the Seahawks set to be too strong on home turf.