When is Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers taking place? Friday 13th September, 2019 – 01:20 (UK)
Where is Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers taking place? Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte
What is the expected weather for Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers? 28c in what should be clear skies
What television channel is Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Carolina Panthers 17-24 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
THE TEAM NEWS
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
- Tampa Bay lost at home to San Francisco as their season got off to a poor start and there were early signs this could be a long season with turnovers the key issue for them in Week 1, as was the case last year.
- Bucs QB Jameis Winston threw three interceptions and his long-term future with Tampa could come under threat if the turnovers continue after the franchise put their faith in him during the off-season by allowing Ryan Fitzpatrick to depart.
- Back-up QB Blaine Gabbert was the only non-participant in practice in the early stages of the week as he nurses a shoulder injury but all other players to feature on the injury report were full participants which should see them feature in this game.
- Carolina pushed the Los Angeles Rams close last week but ultimately fell to a three-point defeat in their season opener but will be confident of picking up their first win as they host Tampa this week.
- Panthers RB Christian McCaffrey started the year with a bang as he secured over 200 total yards whilst scoring two TDs and he highlighted what a huge role he has to play in this offense.
- Veteran TE Greg Olsen continues to struggle with a back problem and sat out on the early practices during the week but he is still expected to feature in this contest whilst T Greg Little should also be available.
The Panthers got closer to the Rams than many people expected in Week 1 and if they can match that level of performance, they should pick up their first win of the season here. They host the Buccaneers who were poor last week with turnovers their issue and if they continue, the Panthers will take full advantage. Superstar RB Christian McCaffrey laid down a marker for the season with his performance last week and he will play an integral role once again in what should be a comfortable Panthers' victory.