When is Seattle Seahawks @ Pittsburgh Steelers taking place? Sunday 15th September, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Seattle Seahawks @ Pittsburgh Steelers taking place? Heinz Field, Pittsburgh
What is the expected weather for Seattle Seahawks @ Pittsburgh Steelers? 25c with some clouds above
What television channel is Seattle Seahawks @ Pittsburgh Steelers on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Seattle Seahawks @ Pittsburgh Steelers? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Seattle Seahawks @ Pittsburgh Steelers? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Pittsburgh Steelers 30-39 Seattle Seahawks
THE TEAM NEWS
- Seattle edged out Cincinnati in their season opener but have plenty of work to do on both offense and defense based on that performance with a tough game against Pittsburgh lying in wait this week.
- Neiko Thorpe suffered a hamstring injury in last week's win so the Seahawks have moved to sign CB Jamar Taylor to provide cover whilst they also have other injury concerns heading into Week 2.
- DB Ugo Amadi, TE Will Dissly, DT Poona Ford and DE Ziggy Ansah all failed to appear in Wednesday’s first practice of the week but head coach Pete Carroll seemed relaxed about their chances of featuring against the Steelers.
- Pittsburgh's new-look side were given a rude awakening as they were heavily defeated by Super Bowl champions New England in Week 1 and will want to right those wrongs immediately as they host Seattle.
- The Steelers lost WR JuJu Smith-Schuster to a toe injury during the game with the Patriots and he will be monitored ahead of this game whilst C Maurkice Pouncey is another who appears to be in some doubt.
- Mike Tomlin has stated that several players are carrying knocks but there is nothing too serious and the head coach should have a strong roster to select from in their first home game of the season.
Pittsburgh suffered a big loss against New England last week and will be keen to pick up their first win here to prevent starting the season 0-2. They host a Seattle side that were narrow victors in Week 1 but were not that impressive on offense and that could result in a low-scoring game. That means conversion in the red zone will be critical for both sides but the Seahawks could be the side that take their chances to claim the win.