When is Seattle Seahawks @ Cleveland Browns taking place? Sunday 13th October, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Seattle Seahawks @ Cleveland Browns taking place? FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland
What is the expected weather for Seattle Seahawks @ Cleveland Browns? 14c with sunny skies
What television channel is Seattle Seahawks @ Cleveland Browns on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Seattle Seahawks @ Cleveland Browns? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Seattle Seahawks @ Cleveland Browns? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Cleveland Browns 13-30 Seattle Seahawks
THE TEAM NEWS
- Seattle improved to 4-1 as they edged Los Angeles Rams in a thriller thanks to Greg Zuerlein missing a 44-yard FG with seconds remaining and that could turn out to be a vital victory over their NFC West rivals.
- D.J. Fluker had to exit the game against the Rams with a hamstring injury and the Seahawks RG was expected to miss some game time but he has an outside chance of featuring in this Week 6 match.
- LT Duane Brown has played through the pain in the last two games with a problem to his biceps and although he did not participate in practice on Wednesday, he has a chance of suiting up again this week.
- Cleveland's inconsistencies came back to bite them in a big way as they failed to score a TD in their MNF loss to San Francisco with that defeat ensuring the Browns maintained their L-W sequence from the start of the season to leave them at 2-3.
- Starting CBs Greedy Williams and Denzel Ward were again absent for the Browns against the 49ers but a Week 6 return could be on the cards after the pair returned to the first practice of the week in a limited capacity.
- T Kendall Lamm could also make his return this week having not featured since he suffered a high ankle sprain in Week 1 against Tennessee but he will have to prove his fitness as the week progresses after he was a limited participant on Wednesday.
Seattle have started the season well and with just one defeat to their name so far, they will be confident of improving to 5-1 as they head to Cleveland to face the struggling Browns. The home side in this one were poor last week and may struggle again here with the visitors able to claim the win. The Browns will hope their L-W sequence continues as it has throughout the season so far as that would mean a return to winning ways, but they would have to show serious improvements on last week’s effort to defeat this Seahawks outfit.