When is San Francisco 49ers @ Los Angeles Rams taking place? Sunday 13th October, 2019 – 21:05 (UK)
Where is San Francisco 49ers @ Los Angeles Rams taking place? Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles
What is the expected weather for San Francisco 49ers @ Los Angeles Rams? 25c in sunny skies
What television channel is San Francisco 49ers @ Los Angeles Rams on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream San Francisco 49ers @ Los Angeles Rams? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for San Francisco 49ers @ Los Angeles Rams? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? San Francisco 49ers 32-48 Los Angeles Rams
THE TEAM NEWS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
- San Francisco's impressive start to the year continued as they improved to 4-0 with a comprehensive MNF victory over Cleveland but will face a real test of their credentials as they face NFC West rivals Los Angeles Rams.
- The 49ers received an injury blow to their offense in the win over the Browns with FB Kyle Juszczyk suffering a knee problem and with an estimated absence of four to six matches, it is expected that San Francisco will bring in a short-term option in the position.
- CB Ahkello Witherspoon as well as OTs Joe Staley and Mike McGlinchey were all missing from the first San Francisco practice of the week and that is unlikely to change with the trio all dealing with injuries that will sideline them for this week at the very least.
LOS ANGELES RAMS
- Los Angeles Rams went down to a second consecutive loss as Greg Zuerlein missed a 44-yard FG which handed Seattle the win and a third loss in a row could have big ramifications for the Rams, especially as they face another side in the NFC West.
- Rams LB Clay Matthews will be sidelined for the next month after he suffered a broken jaw in the defeat to the Seahawks last week and he is not the only injury concern with the injury report making for worrying reading in the early part of the week.
- Star RB Todd Gurley was held out of practice on Wednesday with a quadriceps issue whilst CB Aqib Talib and LB Natrez Patrick were also missing along with WR Brandin Cooks who remains in the concussion protocol.
San Francisco have been the surprise package in the NFL so far this season and take their unbeaten record into a tasty Week 6 clash with Los Angeles Rams. The 49ers were far too good for the Browns on MNF and will be confident of maintaining their winning run in a game that could be a high-scoring affair. Both teams have injury concerns heading into the game and although the Rams are favourites to get back to winning ways on home turf, the 49ers could spring a surprise to keep their winning run going.