When is Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns taking place? Friday 15th November, 2019 – 01:20 (UK)
Where is Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns taking place? FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland
What is the expected weather for Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns? 2c in mostly cloudy skies
What television channel is Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Cleveland Browns 18-33 Pittsburgh Steelers
THE TEAM NEWS
- Pittsburgh produced another impressive win on the back of a big defensive effort to make it four wins in a row after defeating the Los Angeles Rams and they will hope to keep their winning streak going as they travel to Cleveland to face the Browns.
- Steelers running back James Conner missed a second consecutive game but has a chance of returning from his shoulder injury in this contest and after logging a full practice at Tuesday’s session, he is expected to suit up.
- Pittsburgh could also be boosted by the return of left guard Ramon Foster who has missed the last two games due to concussion but is trending towards playing although he will need to overcome the protocols first.
- Cleveland ended their losing streak at four matches as they edged a tight game with Buffalo to improve to 3-6 for the season but they must now go on a winning run to put themselves back in play-off contention.
- Safety Eric Murray and defensive end Oliver Vernon have both been ruled out of this game due to knee injuries that saw them sit out last week too and in Murray’s case, he could be headed to injured reserve.
- The Browns are otherwise in a healthy state ahead of this game with tackle Kendall Lamm and tight end Ricky Seals-Jones the only players carrying an injury designation following Wednesday’s practice with both deemed questionable.
Pittsburgh look a completely different team to the one that started the season and are now on a four-game winning streak. They will be confident of making that five as they head to Cleveland for Thursday Night Football and the Steelers' defense should prove too good. They have forced 14 turnovers in their last four games and with the Browns having a turnover ratio of -8 heading into this contest, it spells trouble for the home team.