When is Philadelphia Eagles @ Minnesota Vikings taking place? Sunday 13th October, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Philadelphia Eagles @ Minnesota Vikings taking place? U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis
What is the expected weather for Philadelphia Eagles @ Minnesota Vikings? 3c with mostly cloudy skies
What television channel is Philadelphia Eagles @ Minnesota Vikings on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Philadelphia Eagles @ Minnesota Vikings? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Philadelphia Eagles @ Minnesota Vikings? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Minnesota Vikings 23-21 Philadelphia Eagles
THE TEAM NEWS
- Philadelphia made it back-to-back wins as they proved far too good for the New York Jets with that result seeing the Eagles improve to 3-2 this trip to Minnesota will be a much tougher contest for them.
- Eagles veteran RB Darren Sproles exited Sunday's game with a quad injury and he will be assessed during the week to determine the extent but it looks as though he will be absent for this week’s contest after being classified as week-to-week.
- In better news for the Eagles, CB Sidney Jones should make an immediate return to the team after sitting out last week’s game with a hamstring injury after he logged a full practice on Wednesday.
- Minnesota bounced back from a rough week by defeating New York Giants as the Vikings placed a greater emphasis on throwing the ball and they may need to do the same again to overcome an improving Philadelphia outfit.
- After his rant about a lack of targets last week, Vikings WR Adam Thielen racked up a season-high 130 yards against the Giants and will be hoping those figures are not a one-off after regularly hitting 100+ receiving yards during last season.
- CB Mackensie Alexander and LB Kentrell Brothers both missed the win over the Giants but the pair logged limited practices on Wednesday and will be hopeful of returning to the field for this week’s contest.
Philadelphia took full advantage of facing a poor New York Jets outfit to improve to 3-2 for the season but now face a tricky trip to Minnesota. The Vikings got back to winning ways with a win over New York Giants in Week 5 but the Eagles can condemn them to a loss in this one. Their defense has stepped up in their last two games and although they did not have much to deal with against the Jets, they did a superb job which can be the catalyst behind a third straight win.