When is Philadelphia Eagles @ Miami Dolphins taking place? Sunday 1st December, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Philadelphia Eagles @ Miami Dolphins taking place? Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens
What is the expected weather for Philadelphia Eagles @ Miami Dolphins? 28c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Philadelphia Eagles @ Miami Dolphins on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Philadelphia Eagles @ Miami Dolphins? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Philadelphia Eagles @ Miami Dolphins? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Miami Dolphins 20-19 Philadelphia Eagles
THE TEAM NEWS
- Philadelphia's defense put in a great performance but it was not enough to stop Seattle defeating them in their game last week and their second defeat in a row keeps them behind Dallas in the NFC East standings.
- Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz briefly left last week's contest with an injury to his hand and he will be assessed before this clash but looks to have shown no ill-effects to that knock after logging a full practice on Wednesday.
- Wide receiver Jordan Matthews was waived by the Eagles early in the week and that suggests they should be getting some bodies back in the position ahead of this game with Alshon Jeffrey and Nelson Agholor both able to practice fully in the first session of the week.
- Miami were unable to live with Cleveland as the Browns racked up 41 points with a lack of a rushing game harming the Dolphins once again and that looks set to be an issue in this Week 13 contest.
- The Dolphins had to throw the ball as they chased the game but front-line running back Kalen Ballage managed just 13 yards from seven carries to highlight the problem for Miami with the Eagles likely to be able to contain their threat.
- Wide receivers Albert Wilson and Allen Hurns were both limited in practice at the start of the week and their status will be important come kick-off, especially after Jakeem Grant was sent to injured reserve.
Philadelphia showed some defensive pride in their loss to Seattle last week and it is not out of the question for them to make the play-offs despite sitting at 5-6. They need their defense to come out firing again and that should contribute to a game that is likely to be a low-scoring affair. They are not too far behind Dallas in the NFC East standings but any loss could be critical and in games like this that they should win, the Eagles have no choice but to come away with the victory to keep their play-off hopes intact.