When is Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys taking place? Monday 21st October, 2019 – 01:20 (UK)
Where is Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys taking place? AT&T Stadium, Arlington
What is the expected weather for Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys? 28c in clear skies
What television channel is Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Philadelphia Eagles 23-29 Dallas Cowboys
THE TEAM NEWS
- Philadelphia were punished for a lacklustre defensive display as Minnesota burned them in the secondary to condemn them to defeat which saw the Eagles fall to 3-3 with NFC East rivals Dallas lying in wait in Week 7.
- Eagles T Jason Peters suffered a knee injury against the Vikings and he has been ruled out this contest with him deemed week-to-week moving forward whilst LB Nigel Bradham is also out with the ankle injury he suffered in the same game.
- They are two of six players ruled out with WR DeSean Jackson, RB Darren Sproles, CB Avonte Maddox and DT Timmy Jernigan also missing whilst CB Ronald Darby is questionable because of a hamstring injury.
- Dallas were poor for large spells and went down to a third consecutive loss as the New York Jets proved too good for them last week with the Cowboys falling from 3-0 to 3-3 with serious improvements needed moving forward.
- Cowboys WR Amari Cooper was forced from the field last week with a bruised thigh and it could rule him out of this Week 7 contest with his status listed as questionable after Friday’s practice.
- Fellow WR Randall Cobb returned to practice on Friday and could appear in this game whilst OTs Tyron Smith and La’el Collins also look likely to return to the starting line-up despite being designated as questionable.
Dallas lost their third game in a row last week as their struggles continued and they must fix their issues soon as they host NFC East rivals Philadelphia. The Eagles were also poor last week as their defense failed to show up and their injury report does not make for good reading. On the other hand, the Cowboys look to be getting healthy and with home advantage, they can edge this important contest.